Kid floor - Glue down hardwood floor.
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
- be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
Sitting on the floor
If you love to sit on the floor and eat then Korea is the place to live. about 50% of the restaurants have floor seating. it makes it easier to pass out after a few bottles of Soju
Bath #3 - kids
Kids bathroom features tub and shower with oak cabinets. Newly redone with ceramic flooring, new lighting and fan, new fixtures, new paint, new plaster ceiling and walls.
kitchen floor tile designs
garage floor epoxy finish
folding floor mat
killing floor runtime error
vinyl flooring mannington
finishing basement floors
design a house floor plan
eco flooring options
hand scraped engineered flooring
floor glass vases